Saturday 9 February 2008

Episode 2 now available

We've had a bit of a break over the new year, but now we're back with episode 2 of the podcast. This episode features what we hope to be the first of many interviews with filmonik filmmakers. This time out we talk to Mark Withers, creator of Filmonik favourites like 'My Mum the Wrestler' and 'My Dad Made a Seagul'.

FP Ep.2:

1. Filmonik 'Best of' trailer - Giving a short overview of the diverse range of films we show at the Filmonik nights.

2. Mark Withers Interview Part 1 - Mark talks about how he got into film making and the inspiration behind 'My Mum the Wrestler'.

3. 'My Mum the Wrestler'.

4. Mark Withers Interview Part 2 - General chit chat about the kind of films Marks likes and talk about the mistake that lead to a forfeit, that led to a sequel...

5. 'My Dad Made a Seagul'.

6. Mark Withers Interview Part 3 - Our friend the internet and what happens next...

URLs -
Big Brush Films, Marks official site.
My Mum the Wrestler on You Tube.
My Dad Made a Seagul on You Tube.

That's all for now, be sure to subscribe and we'll see you at the next monthly screening.

No comments: